Ready to catch the first chair or drop into the backcountry, the men’s REI Co-op First Chair GTX bib snow pants give you trusted waterproof breathable GORE-TEX tech plus a nice amount of stretch.
It has the following features:
- Tough 2-layer GORE-TEX technology offers premium waterproof/breathable protection.
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) treatment helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Water-resistant recycled polyester lining glides smoothly over layers; shell style is designed with room for base layers and fleece underneath
- Mid-height bib with adjustable straps and belt loops makes it easy to customize the fit
- Boot gaiters with grippy elastic seal out snow; tough scuffguard and reinforced hems provide durable protection in a placement that works for both skiers and snowboarders
- 2-way thigh vents double as a droptail adjustment to make answering nature’s call easier
- Plenty of pockets, including a zip chest pocket and 2 drop-in thigh pockets—1 with a zipper, 1 with hook-and-loop closure
- Articulated knees and hips plus a crotch gusset support ease of movement while skiing or riding
- Back knit panel offers everyday comfort
- Fuzzy tricot lining strategically placed at upper legs and inside of pockets for extra warmth and coziness
- Field tested in Argentina and wear tested in Washington