From fast ascents to remote traverses, MSR DynaLock Ascent Poles keep snowshoers, mountaineers and split boarders moving quickly on mountain objectives. Built of Kevlar-reinforced carbon fiber, these ultralight poles feature a quick-deploy design, and their tiny collapsed size fits inside alpine packs and travel bags. Equipped with our DynaLock mechanism, they offer 20 cm of length adjustability, and the ability to tighten the clamping force on the fly for no-slip security—perfect whether you’re bagging volcanoes or pushing hard from first light to last.
It has the following features:
- Kevlar-reinforced carbon fiber construction
- Quick-deploy design folds small to stash easily in smaller packs
- 20 cm of easy, rock-solid DynaLock adjustability with tool-free tensioning; anodized aluminum lever provides lasting durability
- EVA foam grip, plus lower grip for choking up on steep terrain with Winter and summer baskets included for four-season use
- Large is 120-140 cm (47.2-55 inches), collapses to 44.5 cm (17.5 inches)