The Trion collection consists of Mammut’s versatile range of backpacks built for trekking and mountaineering, and the Trion 50L Backpack is the second-largest pack in that backpack. Its Contact U Frame consists of cushy EVA and air channels for four-season ventilation. The waist belt is removable customized support if you’re carrying a lighter load. There are external attachments for skis, ice axes, trekking poles, and even climbing ropes. The Trion 50L is compatible with hydration reservoirs, and there are multiple pockets to organize smaller valuables.
The Mammut Trion 50L backpack is a great companion for any camper, hiker, traveler, etc. It’s huge, comfortable, and practical.
It has the following features:
- 50L capacity, the second-largest backpack in the Trion collection
- Top and back panel access points to main compartment
- Contact U Frame includes cushy EVA with air channels for ventilation
- Removable waist belt customizes stability and support
- Attachments for skis, ropes, ice axes, and trekking poles
- Hydration compatible with reservoirs