The simple, yet durable design of the camp chef outdoor camp oven is applauded by outdoorsmen everywhere. It has griddles and grill box attachments, a variety of cast iron pieces, and more recently—pellet grills. Over the past 30 years, camp chef’s product line has expanded, but their objective remains the same—provide a better way to cook outdoors.
About this item
- Matchless Ignition – use 1lb propane tank – can be adapted to use 20lb tank
- Stainless steel construction – 7,500 BTU’s per burner, Oven 3,000 BTU’s
- Nonstick enamel cooking surface – Top oven heat: 400 degrees
- Oven thermometer and two oven racks
- Inside Oven dimensions W 16″ x H 8.5″ x L 10 – weight 35 lbs